इस सीरीज को देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें 👇

      

 Latest Podcast Discussion

Click to this Banner for Listen


 

Language

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Your First Visit to a Film

Your First Visit to a Film



 



My Secondary School Examination was over. My friends decided to visit a film-show. I had permission from my father. We left for Ranchi on bicycles. People spoke high of the film ‘Meri Awaz Suno’. It was my first visit to a film-show. So, I was very curious to see what a film was like. We were three in all. We reached the cinema-hall at 1.30 pm The show was to start at 2.30pm.

I waited outside the hall with my friends. Many people were coming and going. I moved around the hall and saw it from outside. It was going to be 2pm my friend stood in a queue for tickets. We had the tickets and entered the hall. I looked around. The hall was really very attractive. Soon after that news and other reels were shown.
Then again the film started. The hero of the film was Jitendra and the heroine was Hema Malini. The story of the film was also interesting. Jitendra was a police-officer. He tried to arrest criminals. He succeeded in his mission. He was honest and efficient. But later on he found that the whole social system was corrupt. Big people gave salter to anti-social elements. Honesty did not pay him. He had to suffer for doing his duty honestly. He and his wife were punished in the long run. 

Useful Things for Student some features of the film were very interesting. No scene of the film was dull. There was a lot of beautiful scenery. Mountains, valleys, rivers and green fields presented a pleasant atmosphere. The sweet music of the film was another attraction. The film was serious.
My first visit to the film-show was memorable. I thought and thought of every scene of the film when I was alone. In fact, a film is a Wonderful gift of science.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Attention viewers: Kindly note that any comments made here are subject to community guidelines and moderation. Let's keep the conversation respectful and constructive. Do not add any link in comments. We are also Reviewing all comments for Publishing. Thank you for your cooperation!"

POPULAR TOPIC

LATEST VIDEO